Monday, April 29, 2013

Thing # 20

Thing 20

You Tube

You Tube is a very powerful site. There are tons and tons of videos! The millions of videos are about millions of things. There is no limits on you tube. This is dangerous for students. Without these limits and restrictions on you tube I would never suggest having students search you tube for anything. However you tube with the right uses can be a very powerful educational tool. There are videos about everything! With the use of video concepts can be taught with very different styles and approaches for explanation. I found this video on you tube. I began searching many differnt things from music to my future classroom when I found this video. It is a video of steve Jobs explaining rules for success.


Watch this video

No comments:

Post a Comment