Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thing # 17

Thing # 17

Delicious

This website was a different experience. At first I was not sure what I was sharing or saving I was just clicking. As I was clicking around the site I started reading neat articles. As I searched the educational technology on the site I found that the resources that came up were extremely relevant. I also searched math to see what appeared.I then found neat sources that provided awesome ideas and thoughts. I can read what other people said about the sources before I open it. 

Stumble Upon

I have the stumble upon app on my phone. I have used stumble upon previously. I would use this app to search for different categories and not specific materials. When Pinterest came out I slowly stopped searching with stumble upon.


These tools could be useful to help teach students how to research. Tools like these open the door to creating a way to categorize the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment